Blinds Are Up! 4.5.0 - 4.5.3
23 May 2023 by CG Thomas
- Added the Side Pot Calculator tool to give you the correct pot sizes for multiple all-ins.
See: Tools > Side Pot Calculator.
- Fixed: When deleting a game from a season, the display of league standings is now refreshed to show the updated league points.
- Added a Poker League stats report for individual games in a season.
- Moved the Poker League's ''delete game'' button to the Edit Game Results screen.
- Added a shortcut to Android's ''Battery optimization'' settings. See Tools > Android Device Settings > Battery Settings. (Might not be available on devices with manufacturer's own battery optimization system.)
- Compatibility updates for Android 13.
- Adjusted text-to-speech output to prevent Android occasionally speaking blind amounts as individual digits.
- On Android 13, the Alarm Vibrate options now respect the following Android system setting: Settings > Sound and vibration > Vibration and haptics > Alarm vibration.
- Added lists of 'Knocked out' and 'Knocked out by' players to the league's 'Player Stats' and 'Player Stats Overview' reports.
- Added a 'Show as Pause' option for Breaks in the Blinds Schedule editor.
- In 'Numbers Only' player tracking mode, the game will automatically finish (timer paused) when the last player is knocked out to leave a winner.
- Long speech text on Alarms screen can now be edited on multiple lines.