Blinds Are Up! Poker Timer Guide
From private single-table games to public multi-table tournaments, the Blinds Are Up! poker timer is trusted by game hosts around the world to show their players the current state of their games. In addition to showing the remaining level time and current blinds, you can track and display entries, prizes, remaining players, average chip stacks, scheduled breaks, and more to ensure the information you and your players need is available at a glance.
Customise the display by showing as much or as little of the available information as your players need. Change the colours of the text and background, or use a background image.
End-of-level alarms can be set to customisable spoken announcements, built-in sounds, or any of the alarms or ringtones on your device.
The app includes easy-to-use tools to generate and edit schedules, calculate the chips required for starting stacks, calculate prize percentages and payout amounts, help you cast the screen to a TV, plus a handy poker references with over 700 definitions and quotations.
This guide to using Blinds Are Up! briefly describes many of the app's features and tools that will help you run a successful poker game.
If you're in a hurry just read the Getting Started section. You can always come back later for more tips on using the many functions within Blinds Are Up!
- Getting Started - The default tournament structure and the blinds display.
- Tournament Structure - Chips, blinds and prizes the way you want them.
- Blinds Display - Customising what you show your players.
- Alarms and Announcements - So you can concentrate on the poker, not the timer.
- Player Database - Enter your players' names and track their game stats.
- Poker League - Run your own League and share standings and stats with your players.
- Tools - Some extras you might find helpful.
|Getting Started >>|